Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas with family

Maveen, Christopher, Brian, me, Karuna, Tami, Josephine & Chinky
Ours is quite the global family with my younger brother Dexter (his family & friends call him Chinky) in Ahmedabad, the town we grew up in, my elder brother in Newcastle UK, and me in Denver CO. While we meet each other every few years, it has been 16 years since all three of us and our families were last together.

We celebrated Christmas in a village called Curtorim, where my brother Brian has a house. We had the best lunch - traditional Goan dishes - prepared by Maveen's sister-in-law, Lourdes.
Brian, Chinky & me.

Maveen, Josephine and Tami


With my beautiful niece, Karuna

Getting the party started. That's Noreen, Maveen's sister.



Bonding. That's Noel - Karuna's cousin.

Story time

With Lourdes

Brian, Maveen, her brother Vincy, Lourdes, Alzira and Noreen
Later in the day, we all went to the beach near the apartment where Chinky, Jo, Tami & I were staying before returning for leftovers.
On the beach with Leon, Jo and Christopher

Tami, Noel, Brian and Maveen

Christopher is happiest at the beach


1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a stunning sunset picture! Hope you had a great Christmas and have a wonderful New Year's Eve tonight!

    ReplyDelete